Time of My Life (TOML) is a ride movie project born and initiate through the Association GCC-02 in spring 2011 in West Switzerland.
Ski, skateboard and snowboard movies are made to impress and usually show only one aspect of these sports: huge tricks and bluebird skies. Skiing and snowboarding are much more than that.
With the TOML project, we want to explore the backstage of the « show » and wish to give a more complete and authentic vision of the riders experience. The movie’s basic idea is to catch and film what is behind skiing, snowboard and skating, what is behind these passions.
The TOML project is a 1 year full project. There is a start and there is an end: in between it is about riders and their passion living the experience of this project (trips, sessions...).
- A documentary movie project that will mix essentially snowboarding, skateboarding and skiing.
- Riders from Swiss scene.
- 3 cameramen all through the project.
- One teaser party at Romandie Club, Lausanne fall 2011.
- Podcast of adventure during 6 months twice a month on media partners, 2011 - 2012.
- An independent documentary ride movie coming out september 2012.
- From Switzerland to extreme North of Russia, including trips through Europe.